Elite International Academy
4020 E. Lancaster Blvd. Lancaster, CA 93535
- Students are challenged to excel at the highest level in order to become future leaders with global vision.
- Our education meets or exceeds State/National standards.
- Our teachers are of the highest caliber and are educationally prepared to give each student the opportunity to maximize his or her potentials.
- Teachers incorporate the newest technology into their everyday teaching.
- We use proven and effective teaching strategies.
- The faculty and staff are committed to training and equipping students to be successful during their schooling and throughout their life.
- Teaching is centered on critical thinking, creativity, and collaboration.
- Students develop the essential leadership, communication, networking, decision-making, conflict resolution and critical thinking skills they will need to be a leader in the 21st century.
- Students are given leadership training through activities and seminars.
- The Associated Student Body (ASB) gives students practical leadership training.
- Character education is fostered through lessons and a monthly character trait.
- We prepare students for college and their future career. - An on-site College Counselor one-on-one guides students. - SAT, TOEFL, and AP test preparation included in the regular academic program.